5 More Great Reasons to Date a Big Dude
I had no idea what the reaction would be when I penned a simple and silly article on 5 reasons to date a dude with a belly back in July. That reaction was even bigger when I wrote a piece on why there’s nothing wrong with being husky in the gay world.
Even though there were some negative Nancy’s (to each their own), I was elated at the fact that so many men had a positive reaction to both pieces and understood the concept of them: just enjoy being you and forget about the haters.
I figured it would be fun to find 5 more reasons to date a big dude because they really are endless. Keep in mind that this is something that is meant to be funny/fun and not offend anyone out there. There are bigger battles for us to deal with out there than infighting about a list that is designed to make you giggle if not put a smile on your face.
So, check out 5 more reasons why you should date a dude with size. Who knows, you might pick one up tonight because of it (or they’ll pick you up. Get it? Thanks, I’ll be here all night).
- You don’t have to complain about calories around us. We’ll go metaphorically hearing-challenged if you start complaining about that burger.
- There’s a lot more land to cover. Why visit a small, boring town when you have a forest of fun in front of you? Get the GPS, honey!
- We can lift you up at that concert so you can see the performer better. “Sorry Becky and Cassandra, but Beyonce is so much better up here!”
- On the flip side, you have a great lap to sit on while watching a show/movie. No, that’s not the bread that’s hardening.
- We kiss really, really well. As someone who has made out with several husky dudes in my life, I can confirm that we know how to put it on ya and make you melt like the M&M’s in your pocket.
Amazing artist Tom Goss has this sort of mindset as his latest song he’s released is an ode to the plus-sized dudes out there. It’s called “Round in All The Right Places” and its dripping with a ton of sexy guys who are padded and sexy to boot.
For more on Tom's music you can follow him on Instagram @tomgossmusic.
This post was created by one of our Contributing Writers and does not reflect the opinion of Instinct Magazine or the other Contributing Writers when it comes to this subject.